So evidently I have been charging my phone wrong this whole time. I figured it was best to get it to 100% then let it die all the way. WRONG! I leave it on the charger after it has reached 100%. WRONG! Cell phone batteries have different “stress levels,” much of which I do not understand, that happen due to overcharging, getting overheated etc that stay in the battery’s memory. And all of this also applies to laptops and even some power tools, anything with a Li-ion battery. So now my charging world has changed: I now take it off the charger before it reaches 100%, do not let it get below 30% and charge it periodically throughout the day. Supposedly doing this will extend my battery life in the long run. Here’s to hoping I do not need to by that external charger after all!
- New Video! Interview with Scott Spears, owner of Super Zoom Bang Bang in Arvada! May 17, 2018
- Sushi Anyone? April 26, 2018
- April Blizzards Bring May… wait, What?? April 9, 2018
- Chuck E. Cheese March 26, 2018
- Escape Room March 14, 2018