Don’t get me wrong, I love all holidays. And I get excited when they are getting close. But why do Halloween decorations have to come out in stores 3 months early? I’m trying to soak up every last summer ray of sun, not think about snow and cold. Is our country just so obsessed with marketing and making money? If stores wait until mid September, will no one buy anything? I am sure tomorrow when I go to the store, I will already start seeing Christmas decorations as well.
- New Video! Interview with Scott Spears, owner of Super Zoom Bang Bang in Arvada! May 17, 2018
- Sushi Anyone? April 26, 2018
- April Blizzards Bring May… wait, What?? April 9, 2018
- Chuck E. Cheese March 26, 2018
- Escape Room March 14, 2018