I like to think I am a responsible pet owner. I take them yearly for their exams and shots. I took two of my dogs in today and it cost me over $450! I cannot believe how expensive it really is. Its worse than a person going to the doctor. And now they say one of my dogs needs her teeth cleaned. The quote for that was between $700-$1300!! I want to do everything I can to keep them healthy and live the longest but I am not sure I can justify a cleaning for that cost. And I need to do it every two years, which means between the two of them, I would be doing it yearly. Does this make me a bad dogmom? If I don’t take her, will I be shaving years off of her life? To top it all off, now she is not feeling well so I am worried about that. Needless to say, I will continue to spoil them until I can make that tooth-rific decision.
- New Video! Interview with Scott Spears, owner of Super Zoom Bang Bang in Arvada! May 17, 2018
- Sushi Anyone? April 26, 2018
- April Blizzards Bring May… wait, What?? April 9, 2018
- Chuck E. Cheese March 26, 2018
- Escape Room March 14, 2018