Arvada Housing Stats

Here are a few stats, straight from Arvada’s City Managers mouth. Very interesting stuff!
73% of all Arvada households are owner occupied (remaining 27% are renters)

46,055 total households (includes single family, condos, townhomes and apartments)

$70,950 median income

$382,000 average home sales price

40.9 average age of Arvada residents

39.36 total square miles


About Amy Wagner

Amy is an Arvada native and expert REALTOR. She is an active member of the community, and a member of The Arvada Chamber of Commerce. A graduate of Arvada High School, followed by a degree from Colorado State University, Amy is now an active member of the Women’s Council of REALTORS, and a certified Hometown Heroes agent.
This entry was posted in Arvada, Real Estate. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s