I was born in Arvada and still live here. Although I did move away for college and a few years after, I have been here the majority of my life. And boy, has it changed! The newly popular Olde Town has emerged from a ghost town that no one wanted to visit when I was younger. The now booming streets are lined with restaurants and shops full of anything you can imagine. And there is always some thing going on! I love that my city has grown and become so desirable, however those same reasons make it tougher to live and buy houses here. Its a catch 22, however I do not see myself straying too far away.
- New Video! Interview with Scott Spears, owner of Super Zoom Bang Bang in Arvada! May 17, 2018
- Sushi Anyone? April 26, 2018
- April Blizzards Bring May… wait, What?? April 9, 2018
- Chuck E. Cheese March 26, 2018
- Escape Room March 14, 2018